Thursday, June 30, 2022

A Lot of Unsureness

It is really hard to describe in words just how I feel about so much going on in my life right now and my reaction to the Wade vs Roe overturn. Just so many mixed emotions & more. Then to think that my rights as a woman & LGBTQ 🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ are going to be at risk as well. If these people get their way. I can't believe all of this happening & then for stupid ass people to say " well they shouldn't have sex & blah, blah, blah" FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID ASS CUNTS!! 😑😑RAPE & INCEST IS NOT SEXUAL CONSENT!!! 😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! 🀬🀬🀬😑😑 NO ONE IS MAKING ANY EXCUSE FOR SHIT!!! Anyway damn way, I know you fucking lying!! This is a Whole Lotta, Whole Lotta. No I'm not trying to funny or anything. I'm being fucking serious! WHO THE FUCK GAVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE WHAT THEY CAN & CAN'T DO WITH MY BODY OR THEIR BODY!!! 🀬😑😑🀬 YOU STUPID FUCKS!! SO IF I PREGNANT WHEN I WAS RAPED AT 5 YEARS OLD BY A FAKE SO CALLED FATHER AND HIS 7 BROTHERS & THEN REPEATEDLY IN MY SLEEP RAPED & RAPED AGAIN AS A TEENAGER I WOULD HAVE TO KEEP THE FETUS?? FUCK YOU, HELL NO!! 🀬🀬😑😑 BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS GO TO HELL& SUCK A DICK!!! WOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF FIRST!! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE, NOT YOUR BODY OR YOUR CHOICE!!! Anyway, enough of that for now. I am dealing so much other stuff that is really hard to explain and I really don't know how & some I can't for legal reasons. I am really sorry for not explaining more. I'm tired of being here in Arizona and dealing with people's shit and I feel like I'm stuck here for the rest of my life. Because I feel so useless and helpless and hurt & lost & more. Yeah, yeah I know, I know shut the fuck up! & "people have it worse than you" πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♀️" It's only temporary " or " it's not that bad" well you know what FUCK OFF!! YOU SHADY BITCH!! YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!!! & NEVER WILL!! Okay now, God bless! & Peace be with you! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ’•☮️✝️πŸ•ŠπŸ•Š

No comments:

Post a Comment