Thursday, July 7, 2022

HOMELESS & NO WHERE TO GO. πŸ˜”πŸ’”

I can't even express everything I'm feeling right now. I found out the day after my birthday that my slumlord dick face told me my lease had expired. As he put it. I had no damn idea at all. Then he hands me this letter he typed up himself. Calling it a "Certified Letter" . Then claimed he had sent me others. Which is damn lie because I never got anything. I tried to leave back in April but he told Section 8 Housing NO. That he wasn't going to release me from my lease. Now out of no where he is throwing me out. I feel very num, worried, scared, unsure, alone, upset, angry, hurt because I have no where to go at all. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm praying Section 8 helps me out. I'm definitely not going back to twat faces home fuck her. Anyway, at least July's Rent is paid I guess. But after that, God only knows what will happen to me because I will have no home. πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎThis may be my last post ever, so I want to Thank EVERYONE who has been there for me through so much of my life. Through the hard times & Good times. It means the world to me. I appreciate you all so much & I love you all so very much. You all have each given me so much Strength & Courage & have Motivated me & Inspired me. I will never forget it. Well God bless you all & Peace be with you all. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•✝️☮️πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

No comments:

Post a Comment