Friday, June 10, 2022

I Praying & Hoping๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ☮️✝️

I am so really really trying to stay so Strong & Fight so much. I am truly dealing with so much. Some I can't say for legal reasons. But anyway, I know I have gone through so much in my life so much abuse & more. I truly don't understand why all this happened to me & why I was put through it all. I get SOME things happen for a reason but NOT EVERYTHING. I don't believe that. Because of all I have been put through & gone through & am going through. I just I don't know I feel like a failure to so many & I am just bothering & annoying so many people with my problems & failures. I am really very sorry this was never my intentions at all ever. I feel like I'm just pushing people away by being so irritating & annoying & all. Again I am so very sorry & I'm sorry to annoy & bother you all with this blog post. I don't really know were else to turn I have no one here in Arizona who gives two fucks about me that's for sure. I feel like my Mental health is getting worse rather than better. Maybe some of this is because my BFFs Birthday is Sunday and she isn't here anymore. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I don't really know. I just know how I feel and I feel like no one wants here what I have to say because they skip through things I tell them & ignore it without a response. I'm sorry you may not always know what to say but saying nothing isn't better. I feel like I'm just talking to myself as usual. Because no one cares about what I have to say or nothing. I'm used to that very much, I grow up like that keeping everything to myself & all. I am so tired of telling almost everything to people they're not doing the same in return. Because it makes feel like I'm not important enough to open up too anymore. It hurts very much. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”. I know I'm being stupid I understand. I apologize really I do. Well anyway, God bless & Peace be with you. ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•✝️☮️๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚

No comments:

Post a Comment