Saturday, May 28, 2022

MY HERO & ANGEL

I can't thank you enough for EVERYTHING & ALL  you have done for me. An for being there for me the way you have. YOU SAVED MY LIFE SO MANY TIMES. Little did you know. If not for you, I wouldn't be here now. You are the reason I fight & get up everyday & push through all the bullshit going on in my life right now. It means everything to me. You are truly a blessing & gift from God. An of course I am always & always will be here for you as well NO MATTER WHAT! I don't care the time or day I will be there for you. As I suffer with severe depression & anxiety & PTSD & Suicidal thoughts everyday right now, you have always found ways to cheer me up & get me through it all. I love you so very much & I owe you my life and would lay my life down for you. Because you mean that much to me. Everyday you give me the Strength & Courage to keep going & Survive each day. It is truly an Honor & Blessing to have you in my life & apart of my life forever. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me & are doing for me. God bless you My Hero & Angel. πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎ✝️☮️πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’•πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment