Thursday, May 12, 2022

I just Don't Understand

I truly just don't understand any of this. I feel like I'm being punished for something. What have I done wrong? I mean seriously. I say this because first my BFF & Now God may take her too. πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ with tears running down my face, I just read a post a very dear friend is fighting for her life right now, all after having her tooth pulled a mother ago. An I feel so damn helpless & heartbroken. Her name is Melissa Whisman now Batchelder is her last name now because she got married last year. This is her the top one & the bottom one is her & her husband. this is her & her husband  She is truly the Kindest & sweetest & big hearted & caring & loving & down to earth & daring person I know. She has seen so much of what I have gone through growing up & she has been there for me through thick and thin. She to has been through so much growing up as well. She is such a Warrior & Survivor. She is definitely a Fighter but I know everyone's time comes & I pray hers doesn't come yet. But I also know that's not for me to decide, it's all up to God. Just like he knew it was for my BFF. People thought Missy for short & I were best friends but we weren't. Just very close ones. I remember the day I first meet her I was in 5th grade and I was going to a doctors appointment & we ran into each other passing by & had a brief conversation & then later got to know each other more & more. Learned she didn't live to far from me & I from her. We saw each other everyday at School after & spent a lot time together & grew very close as friends. She was like the sister I never had growing up. We talked for hours and hours on the phone sometimes not all the time. She got me through so much & I got her through so much too. Her mom Patricia Whisman was so amazing, she passed away a few years ago. But before that her brother Kevin passed away from a Blood clot in his leg & her Dad passed away after her mom did a year or so later from Cancer. I forgot which Cancer. But yeah & it was very hard for her but her other two brothers & family got her through & myself. I am very close with that family. Pat even tried to do something so selfless to get me out of my awful situation but the person who is betraying herself as something she isn't said No. I was so upset with her for it. But anyway, it's neither here nor there now. I Just Pray & Pray Missy makes it through. Because she has so much to live for. This is her mom & her  her mom of course has since passed away some time ago. R. I. P. πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎ✝️☮️anyway, God bless! & Take Care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment