Thursday, April 7, 2022

Truly Eye Opening (aha moment)

In the past days so much has happened. Meaning I have been reminded of things, I forgot about & stopped believing in. Because I lost a lot of belief in myself & just how Strong I really am. Because I have been knocked down & more through out my life. it hasn't been easy for me at all. I struggled so much in my life & have been through so much. How I managed to Survive it all & Push through it all I really had no real idea. But I believe it was because of the Strength & Love & Prayer from the very close people in my life from my past to now. I can't explain to you how much that truly truly means to me & has saved my life & changed it. I am of course still struggling through & all. But I will get through it & survive again. I am still waiting to leave Arizona. Which I pray is soon. But anyway, I of course will still have many ups and downs. An when they come & go I don't know, I will just try my best to work through it & get through it as well as I can. Mental Health isn't easy at all, it's not something you "just get over" or " ignore " or " just stop whenever " it stays with you your whole life. Can it be managed yes it can. With whatever works for you. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you all. God bless & take care. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ¦‹πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ•―✝️☮️πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

No comments:

Post a Comment