Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Just Bad.. πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί

The Other Day, I went grocery shopping which did not go well at all. But that's not why I'm writing this blog. I'm writing this blog because the person, I went with said something so evil & unbelievable. She blamed me for all the abuse & heartache & pain she put me through & so much more. I can't tell you how crushing & painful & heartbroken I felt πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. even though this person means nothing to me. This person just knows how to hurt me with the right words & all. I have Survived so much of her cruel & evil ways. It definitely wasn't easy this is why I need to leave Arizona so bad. My whole life all I have done is work hard at not showing my emotions around this person & sharing my feelings with her. Because to her you were weak & not Strong & not Tough enough if you did any of these. She would also twist your words & put words in your mouth & only hear what she wanted to hear & if you try to explain yourself, she accuses you of trying to argue with her. πŸ™„ so half the time there was no point in trying to talk to her. She would just scream & yell at you. An beat the shit out of you if you crossed her at all. I still have a bruise scar on my right upper thigh. I have no feeling in that spot either anymore. Yes she was Physically Abusive & more. Why am I telling you all this because I don't want anyone who may be or has gone through Any kind of Abuse to think they are alone, because you are not. To please tell someone you trust & ask for help. I understand completely it's not easy but you got to find the Strength & Courage within you to Stand up for you & Fight for you. Because you deserve too. An Also know NONE OF THE ABUSE IS YOUR FAULT EVER!!!! NO MATTER WHAT THE PERSON OR PEOPLE TELL YOU!!! PLEASE BELIEVE THAT!!! Anyway, I am fighting through the hurt & pain of it all but I know in my heart she is very very wrong. None of it was my fault. May God bless you & be with you. πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ•―☮️✝️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ‘ΌπŸΎπŸ¦‹πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€❤

No comments:

Post a Comment