Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am Thankful Final Day!

I was nominated by a True Dear Friend Janet Meads to write 3 things I am thankful for, for 3 days. I am blessed and honored to do it. 👼😊♥💕🌹

1. I am thankful for my dogs Precious and Peanuts they protect me and love me no matter what. I know this probably sounds silly to some but I love them like they were my kids. I don't have kids unfortunately I can't have any. 😔 but that's another topic for later. Anyway, they mean everything to me and I love them so much. 😊👼💕💕♥🌹🌹

2. I am thankful for Social media and Twitch TV because if it wasn't for that I would never have gotten to know so many Amazing True Friends I am So blessed and honored to know them and hope to one day meet them All. Including Mr. Dan Gheesling who helped make the best community of people and second family to me possible. 👼😊💕💕♥🌹🌹 #TeamReneGamers #TeamMist 😊

3. I am thankful for All the Support from everyone that has helped through the passing of my younger brother it has given me so much Strength and Motivation to be a better me and to understand why he did what he did and why he made the choices that he did. I personally wish I could've done more but I know I couldn't and I have realized that now and so much more. With that I am so blessed and honored to have done this. Thank you Janet Meads so very much! 👼♥♥💕💕🌹🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment