Sunday, November 17, 2013

Just Have to Say..

Just Have To Say..

I am writing this to say Thinks are SLOWLY turning around for me and my family. My Younger Brother is Finally going back to my mom's house to stop living on the streets and with friends. Now, he just needs to start cleaning up meaning get off the drugs again and stay away from those that do. He has a new girlfriend now, she is nice, but he really needs to get himself straight first, I don't know that's just my opinion I guess whatever makes him happy and works for him I guess. Now, he just needs to find a job and go from there, I know it won't happen overnight but a start is good. :) 

His Ex and My EX Sister in law is FINALLY, getting therapy for herself and working on herself which is good, and I am happy for her. It's a start hope and wish her well. Now me, I am working on myself like learning to speak my mind more not getting rude just saying what I am feeling and how in a respectful way and being more detail in speaking. An not think that some people can understand me. Also, I am putting my foot down more with brothers by telling them No and mean it. Better late than never I guess, actually should have done this soon but you live and learn.Thank you! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment