Tuesday, January 28, 2014

To My Renegamer Family..

Wish You All Well..

Hello My Wonderful ReneGamer Family, I am Deeply Sadden to Have to Do This to All The Wonderful and Great People I met on Twitch.TV. But Some People Do Not Want Me Around Anymore, I am very Sorry to do this but Until this person can admit to there actions and take responsibility for them I will NOT return. I was Recently Banned for Saying" I CAN NOT GET ON sever sorry caps." ( Meaning the Minecraft Subcriber Server)There was for NO Justifyable reason of course for it, but they did it.After All My Support and Appreciation and More I guess was not enough. I don't know I am not sure why this person couldn't confront me directly through e-mail or twitter or whatever, But I guess. Anyway, I love You ALL and Hope to Stay in Contact with everyone on Twitter or facebook or what have you. <3 Again, I am so sorry to do this but like I said Until this person asks me back directly and Apologize for the unjustifiable banned I will NOT Return. :( <3 <3 All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment