Sunday, January 5, 2014

Good To Bad

Good To Bad 

This Past week I had a Doctor Appointment as usual every month, I got to get my blood checked to make sure my Diabetes is in control. I got Weighed as usual and to my Surprise I Lost 100 pounds!! Now, I knew I lost weight but wasn't sure how much don't have a scale lol anyway, I was so very happy and still am but when I called my Mother to tell her, she tells me "It doesn't look like it, actually you look like you gained." I was so hurt and upset. You think I would be used to this, because she has ALWAYS been very critical of me my whole life no matter what it was, and she still is to this day. Anyway, I worked so hard to lose weight and for her to say that just hurt so much. Anyway, my Motivations to lose weight were and are All my friends and yes, Dan Gheesling and his book "Punch It In!"Very Helpful and Motivating! and Life Changing! :) I am just Grateful to have know and have meet such wonderful people and have them in my life. <3 :)

Oh, Just Yesterday a My Dear Friends Mom who lives in California with My Dear Friend Melissa Whisman, her Daughter :) Walked For the First time!! :) After 20 years of being in a Wheel Chair due to health Problems. She posted it in Facebook my friends Mom. I was and Am So Happy for her! God Bless her, and I wish her All the best! :) for 2014! I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2014 AND GOOD HEALTH AND SUCCESS!! :) <3 <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment