Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Day To Remember...

Today is September 11th. 13 years ago we America were Attacked. I will Never Ever Forget because a former Instructors Aunt Died in those Towers that day. 👼💕✨😔 🙏 I was going to College for the first time that year. I was excited and nervous but looking forward to it. I was getting ready that morning had the TV on and all. I when I was done I sat down to wait for my brother to take me. As I was watching the TV it happened suddenly I thought it was  a commercial for the new SpiderMan Movie that was coming out in a few days. Boy was I Wrong.. It was crazy and scary all at once. Watching it All unfold in front of me on TV. 😔 I was just stunned and confused as to why someone was doing this. In the Aftermath of it all, I was crying for days every song on the radio was God Bless America. 🇺🇸A! 🇺🇸A! This one of many times I really started to appreciate life and everyone around me. This horrible event brought Our Country together for sure. Made us All Appreciate life and each other. 👼💙👪👫👬👭💏💑😇🙏

I wish we had stand with it but after some years passed everyone went back before with there hearts filled with Hate and Evilness 😔💔 😭 heartbreaking really.. Not much you can do.. People feel the way do. Anyway, I am glad others like myself made changes in life and continue to do so everyday. 👼💕😊😇 well take care and be Well. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment