Friday, October 18, 2013

Why I Watch People Play Video Games on YouTube?

Why I Watch People Play Video Games on Youtube?

I watch people play Video Games on Youtube because I well it takes me back to when I would sit next to my brothers and watch them play very intently and be excited when they would win and accomplish something. They wanted to tell the World!! :) Which is why I watch even though I may not be much of Big Time Gamer, I still enjoy watching and Learning New things Everyday! I mean we watch TV and Movies, and Non-Gaming Videos All the time on the Internet. 
So if that makes me "Weird" or "Strange" then I guess I am. 
But Personally, I don't care what others think of me. I used to my Whole life and not anymore. But this isn't about my life. 
Now, The reasons people play Video Games is a way of relaxing or just releasing frustration, or because its what the love and enjoy doing or maybe there job. Like my Older Brother he has a Degree in Game Designing a Bachelors Degree, and this is his job and he loves it and enjoys it very much. Playing Video Games and Designing them. So yes, there are reasons for Everything, and you may not understand them but it is what it is! :)
 LOVE THIS GAME!!! <3 <3 why because to me its Entertaining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment